
I went to the FIRST showing of the movie "Twilight." It was Friday morning at 12:02am and I was in line making my way through the enormous crowd that had accumulated over the past 12 hours. Yes, you read right...12 hours people stood in lines across the Utah valley in hopes of getting the best seat in the house. My friend Heather and I didn't really care where we ended up seating just as long as we sat together. Of course only getting there an hour early guaranteed us the front row of seats. The movie was very good but only because I had read the book so I could feel and understand the connection of the characters. If you haven't read the series then I don't think you will like the movie as much. However, if you're between the ages of 12 and 17 then that probably won't stand true. I have never heard so much high pitched screaming before in my life. It was a fun experience though. I'm glad I went and I would definitely recommend the movie to all you Twilight lovers. Thanks Heather for a fun night.
4 comments:
I haven't read the books, so I probably won't go and see the movie. But I understand the crowd. We went to see the new James Bond movie last night and the crowd to see the Twilight movie was unreal. There were 4 of the theaters (out of 8 in the building) showing the movie. The lines were insane. What a hype!
I can't believe you went at 12:02. That totally cracks me up. Was it really that good though? I didn't want to go because I hate seeing movies after I've read the book. They never seem to be as good. Maybe I'll have to plan a girls night and go see it.
So when Rhaegan is 15 and wants to go to a midnight movie premier with a group of friends, remember "Twilight".
Well, I went at midnight too with 4 friends. We got there 2 hours early and had to sit in the front row. And I thought the movie was HORRIBLE!!!
It was fun and engaging (time FLEW by), but I thought the script was bad, the acting was bad, and the casting was pretty bad too. They left out some of my favorite (and funny) parts from the book. Oh well! We had fun!
It probably didn't help that I read the book a year and a half ago. (And I didn't love the books... even though I read all 4...)
Did you catch Stephenie Meyer's cameo in the film? That was hilarious.
Post a Comment