Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where have I been???

So I feel like I need to apologize for the blogging hiatus I have been on for the past couple of weeks. There has been so much going on and so little time to sit down and blog. However, I do have a lot of entries to enter so you are all in for a treat.
Last week began our busy schedule with a wonderful visit from my best friend, Katie. We met in Fremont, CA 3 years ago and have been great friends ever since. She now lives in Davis, CA and needed a break from her extremely busy life. And what better way to do that then with a quick trip to Utah. We had so much fun. It was as if we hadn't been away from each other for almost 2 years! It started off with a trip to Cafe Rio for dinner right after she arrived. She loved it (well who wouldn't)!
At the airport. She thought Rhaegan was so big. The last time she had seen her she was 9 months old.
Next...we of course had to have a BBQ up in the canyon. Our friends Bart and Crystal joined us and we had a great time eating great food.
We then had to get a picture before the three girls headed up the mountain for a little hike.
We had a lot of fun. We of course did a lot of fun stuff throughout the rest of the weekend but I never remembered to take anymore pictures. Oh well, I have the great memories in my mind at least. Thanks Katie for a great weekend. I love you and hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm so glad Katie got to come and visit! I remember hearing lots about her when you were in Fremont. How fun for you!!

mapacupps said...

Hello from OBX! It was so nice to see pictures of Katie. She looks great. So glad you guys had a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh!! I'm so jealous! Why didn't you invite me? =o) I totally miss hanging out with Katie! She came down a few months ago and we had lunch at Alyson's house. I miss her! She's so much fun. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Did you guys go see Nikki?

Alyson said...

How fun! I haven't seen Katie in months, and I totally miss her! Glad to hear you had a great time. Girls weekends are the best.