Monday, July 7, 2008

Beauty Queen in the Making

My little Miss Rhaegan decided one day that she was old enough to start wearing makeup. I don't have any makeup besides mascara so that is what was going to have to do. She found it, opened it, and applied it. Doesn't it look beautiful? She came walking out of my bathroom and was so proud of herself that instead of getting mad I thought what a perfect photo opportunity. There is a picture of me at her age with makeup all over my face so it must be genetic.
You will still sometimes find her in my bathroom looking for the mascara but luckily I found a great hiding place for it. Now it's on to the deodorant. She is definitely becoming a girly girl.

6 comments:

mapacupps said...

That just cracks me up. I will have to find the same picture of you (unless you have it) and post it. Nothing like "what goes around, comes around." Or whatever that saying is.

Kate said...

Hilarious! Rhaegan is SO pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! We've got a beauty queen on our hands.

Anonymous said...

My first thought when I saw the picture was that she had stitches or something :) Little girls are so fun when they want to be like their moms! she's too cute. -amber

Ellie said...

So funny! She is so adorable...I love the girlie girls.

Krista said...

That's what I look like sometimes and she is only two. What is that about?