We spent the day sledding with Shae's brother and his family. Rhaegan has actually been getting a lot of use out of her new snowsuit because we have had several great snow storms which left a ton of snow to play in. It was so much fun and thankfully it wasn't too cold. Rhaegan and her two cousins Madison and Ashton loves sliding down this little mound of snow on their bottoms.
Rhaegan wasn't too sure about all the snow at first..
but of course started having fun with her cousins...
and eventually was a pro and the "big hill."
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute!!! Let's take Rhaegan and Nathan sledding together this week!
Utah really is beautiful. I remember when we drove away in the moving truck (YEARS ago....), tears started streaming down my face. Q asked what was the matter and I said, "I'm really going to miss these mountains!"
I'm so glad you have been able to use Rhaegan's cute snow suit several times. She's adorable.
Love Rhaegan! The green snowsuit, her curls, and the face of what to do with all this snow is priceless!
What a cutie pie! She is so cute in that snow suit. I'm glad she is getting good use out of it.
Post a Comment