Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dashing through the snow...

We woke up yesterday to about 5 inches of new snow on the ground. I was so excited because Rhaegan got a new snowsuit for Christmas and hasn't had a chance to use it. Well yesterday we broke it in. There is a little hill just outside our condo where all the neighborhood kids like to sled. We got Rhaegan all bundled up and out we went to enjoy the freezing cold weather. Rhaegan was a little scared at first but after we went down the hill just once she was hooked. It was a lot of fun. It's suppose to be pretty cold for the next few days so the snow isn't going anywhere soon. Hopefully we'll be able to go sledding a couple more times.


2 comments:

Nick said...

Fun. Remember our trips to Hueston woods and around sledding at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kendall! She's a doll! I can't believe how big she is. Gosh - time sure does fly by. I love seeing how cold it is out there. It makes me appreciate Fremont even more! Miss you!