
Rhaegan loves her kitchen. She alwys wants me to "play kitchen, Mommy, play kitchen." I usually give in the first 10 times she asks, but there is a limit to how much plastic food I can eat in a day. Luckily for me one of her best friends, Nathan, came down to play last week. They both had so much fun and it took a lot of bribing to get them to pose for a quick picture. I got a break from the plastic food and Rhaegan got to enjoy some play time with someone other than Mom. I can safely say we both had a pretty good day.
4 comments:
I got E the same kitchen for Cmas and she loves it as well. Funny cuz I got her the kitchen with the intent she can play on her own...yeah we have to go "eat" in her room all the time. So yes we are tired of eating the plastic food as well.
It is so nice that Rhaegan shares her apron/cap with her friend, how cute they are. Get some real food and mix it in with the plastic food, like twinkies, oreos, m&ms. she would be the hit of the neighborhood.
They are so cute!!! I just love to see them play together.
(send me that pic please)
So cute! My kids bring me deeeelicious plastic meals all of the time too. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment