We decided that even though it was 100 degrees outside we would take the kids to the fair. I mean it's all about the kids, right? We actually had a great time. We were able to share the extremely hot fun with some of our best friends Kirk an Janelle which was great!
Harper of course was too small for the rides but never missed a moment of watching from the sidelines.
Marlee prefers this type of rides. I think she subconsciously remembers kings island and the car rides there so that's all she ever really wants to do.
Rhaegan of course did the big, fast rides but I wasn't able to get any decent pictures of her on one of them. When she realized she only had three tickets left and all the "fun" rides were four tickets, she had to settle for the lame carousel. Marlee and her bff Emalee had a great time on the planes even though their plane was broken and didn't go up and down like all the other ones. All in all it was a fun trip to the county fair!
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry, a 100 degrees is just too hot. I hated KI when it was really hot. But it does look like you had a great time.
Post a Comment