Our wonderful neighbors have the best 50's style diner in their basement and always treat our kids to some homemade malt shakes, old arcade games and 50's music. We decided to spend part of our family home evening at their place last night and of course we had the best time.
The usual shake flavor is raspberry and chocolate which my kids love. However, last night s new flavor estate introduced...coconut butterfingers. Yes I know what you're thinking...gross. To my surprise it was one of the best shakes I have ever had!
This is a better look at the diner. To the left is a booth straight out of the movies and the telephone booth to the right made me feel like I was back in London. Thank you Phillip and Diane for a great dessert night!!
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's awesome. I really miss having a basement and would totally decorate it that way.
Post a Comment