These are just a few random shots I captured of my sweet little girls. Marlee and Rhaegan love having their picture taken with Harper. She is getting so big (well not really because she is still super petite) and I feel like I'm missing some great moments in her life so I started snapping some pictures.
I am not a big fan of kids kissing my baby because I don't want her to get sick, but moments like this make
me happy!
Marlee decided to lay under Harper's toy with her one morning. Harper didn't seem to mind too much.
3 comments:
Your girls are just adorable. Not having a sister growing up, I love watching the relationship between my two girlies develop...the ups and the downs. Hope you are well, and hope to see you sometime soon. Love,
Colleen
Love it. Marlee still cracks me up!
Thanks for the pictures. Really miss my girls.
Post a Comment