Thursday, December 13, 2012

She's 7

Well Rhaegan is 7 years old and I still can't wrap my head around it. It feels like just yesterday she was this adorable little two month old bundle of joy. Now she's all grown up, reading chapter books, writing stories and texting on my phone. Where has the time gone?
Rhaegan at 2 month
 I decided to throw a surprise birthday party for her and was so happy with how it turned out. I was a little nervous at first because Rhaegan gets really nervous when she's the center of attention but I thought what the heck...I'll give it a try. She was definitely surprised and a little shy but very excited to see her friends and cousins.
 She requested doughnuts for her birthday breakfast
 The theme of her party was "Princess and the Popstar" so I made microphone cupcakes and had a nail painting station.
Rhaegan and her bff Penelope 

It was a great day for everyone. Rhaegan is still saying thank you and is already planning her next party. Thank you everyone who came and helped my pull this off. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Seriously? 7 years old!? Insane. I remember visiting you at the hospital with Katie. It seems like yesterday. Happy Happy Birthday Rhaegan!!

Nicholas Cupps said...

Happy birthday Rhaegan! She is getting tooooo old!

Colleen Noble said...

goodness, Kendall..she looks so much like you! What a gorgeous, happy little girl. adorable party too~

mapacupps said...

I love the length of her hair. What a fun party!