Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was filled with tons of candy, beautiful weather and awesome costumes. Rhaegan's costumes came together thanks to her friend. It was Monday and we still didn't know what she was going to be. I told her I was going to buy a costume this year so we were going to have to be creative. Her sweet friend Sienna told her to come on over and choose a costume from her "closet of costumes". There were so many to choose from but she decided on the witch because I told her I would put makeup on her. That was the selling point for her. Marlee's costume was recycled from three years ago (Rhaegan wore it when she was 3). 



 We spent the evening with our great friends Chad and Gwen and their four kids.

It was a lot of fun! 
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

mapacupps said...

I love the costumes. What was Harper?