Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas party turned out to be quite enjoyable. I was asked to be in charge of the kid area which luckily I had helped with in our ward back in Utah. I had a few ideas so it wasn't too bad. I got foam ornament kits for the kids make their own ornaments, had a table with Christmas coloring pages and crayons and of course I movie playing in the corner. It was a big hit.


Rhaegan and Marlee were both great helpers and loved teaching the kids how to make the ornaments. 


The movie kept the attention of so many kids it was amazing. 



The food was yummy and the entertainment was great. Shae was asked to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas skit so of course I signed him up to be the 10 Lords a Leaping. He had to leap across the stage like a ballerina. It was so funny. 

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your girls look so pretty! Miss you guys!

Debbie said...

Look at those gorgeous girls! :) They're growing so fast!! It was good to hear from you on my blog. Sure do miss you guys! And such a sad story about Marlee's croup (but Rheagan sounded so cute about it). Our girls have been coughing and coughing for over a week now too. I'm debating if I finally need to take them in. I've never had to do that before either. Hmm. The fun decisions of being the 'responsible' parent, right?? :) Hope you guys are doing well now!!!