Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


 
Our Thanksgiving was welcomed with a case of Croup. Marlee woke up during the night with this cough that sounded like I was sleeping next to a huge seal. She couldn't breathe very well and was very warm. Our kids have never had Croup before so I wasn't sure what to do or even what was really wrong. Of course it had to be Thanksgiving morning when her doctors office was closed. So at about 7am we took her to the E.R. They knew right off what it was, gave her a dose of Dexamethasone (steroid) and off we went. She slept a lot that day and didn't eat anything but she was still typical Marlee.


Marlee even wanted to help by setting the table.  


Then it was back to the couch where her binkie and blanket were waiting for her. 


Rhaegan was worried about her all day. She helped her whenever she needed something which was great for all of us adults since we were spending a good portion of the day cooking. We had great food and delicious desserts so our Thanksgiving turned out just fine.

2 comments:

Colleen Noble said...

Hope Marlee is doing better. We miss you guys! Oh, and adorable blog backgrounds. Love it!

Nicholas Cupps said...

I miss you guys! And I love seeing pics of your girls on here. Keep it up! :)