During our quick trip to Utah last weekend we apparently discovered a time machine, one which took us from Fall to Winter in the blink of an eye. We went to bed Friday night with not a cloud in the sky. It had been in the high 50's all day and even though the weather people were anticipating snow, I was not on board with the idea. Well, I was obviously wrong. This is what we woke up to.
Of course we hadn't packed for snow. We were only going to be in Utah for a few days so I really didn't pack much at all. Rhaegan insisted she go out and play in the snow at 7am Saturday morning so pj's were the only option we had.
The playing lasted about 10 minutes then the ice cold ankles and hands were too much for little Marlee so we all decided to come inside for some hot cocoa (one part of Winter I love). It was fun to see snow again. I do love the look of it early in the morning before the sun comes all the way up. I am, however, not a fan of the cold weather. Hopefully Shae will be able to do all the sledding this year.
4 comments:
I am jealous. Can't wait for the white stuff to fall here.
i love it
I'm loving it! Thank goodness we got our lights up outside. I wouldn't want to be crawling on the roof with now. :)
Why are they growing up so quickly?? I hate it!
Post a Comment