Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rhaegan's 6!

I can't believe this day is actually here. Today my litttle girl turned six! I honestly remember bringing her home from the hospital, all 6 lbs of her. She has been such an amazing blessing in our lives. I am so proud and honored to be her mom. Her birthday actually started yesterday on the 9th. We decided to do all the family gifts then because her party was going to be today and we wanted to spread out the gift opening. So Friday morning she opened up some gifts from Aunts & Uncles, Grandparents and us.


I'm not sure why Marlee decided to be sleeping in the picture

Rhaegan was so excited as she opened each and every present. Her face just sparkled as she discovered what was underneath the wrapping paper.


Of course books are always a safe buy for Rhaegan and thanks to Auntie Krista and Uncle Josh and Grandma and Papa Cupps she got a good amount of them.

This Ariel Jewelry box was also a huge hit. Anything princess that sings is going to be a keeper.

Then this morning we had a birthday breakfast of orange rolls and scrambled eggs, one of her favorites.


My favorite part of the birthdays is the cake. I love decorating cakes, cookies, etc. Then her birthday party began. She had been asking for about 2 weeks if it today was the day. Luckily my answer was yes today.


All her birthday guests

Patiently waiting for the pinata

And of course pizza was served! The party was a Panda party with the inspiration coming from Rhaegan's stuffed panda bear. With a panda party the color scheme is a little boring; black and white. So I added a little hot pink to make it a little more girly. Everything turned out great and Rhaegan was so excited to share her birthday with her best friends and family. We love you, Rhaegan!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I remember visiting you in the hospital! How crazy that 6 years have just flown right by. Amazing. I love that she still loves books! That's how Mallory is too. I wish we lived closer - I bet our girls would have a lot in common. Miss you guys. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

mapacupps said...

Can't get over how the girls have grown. Looks like such a fun time for Rhaegan but I love the classic picture of Marlee sleeping. What a ham!