Rhaegan had her first field trip this past week and it was a big hit. With it being fall and with Halloween just around the corner, a trip to a pumpkin farm was a must. Rhaegan was looking forward to it for 2 weeks and when the day finally arrived she spent hours deciding what to wear and asking, "who's going to be the line leader? Are we riding a bus? Can I get two pumpkins?" She just couldn't contain the excitement.

For those of you in Utah (Pleasant Grove mainly) this pumpkin farm was a lot like Hee-Haws. It was so cute and filled with kid-friendly activities. The hayride was by far the longest hayride I had ever been on.

All the kids wore the same t-shirt making it easy to spot any runaways.


I quickly snapped this picture while we were trying to arrange the kids for the professional group photo. You can't see everyone unfortunately.
It was a fun trip and I still can't believe Rhaegan is going on field trips!!!
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I know how excited she was. I'm glad she has such a wonderful school to attend. Her teacher is awesome.
Post a Comment