Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mommy-Daughter Date

It doesn't always have to be a "Daddy-Daughter" date. It can be a mommy-daughter date and still be just as fun. A couple of months ago one of my friends called and asked if I would want to buy Disney's Princesses on Ice tickets. When she said it was in October I thought I don't even know if we'll still be in Ohio but I decided to go ahead and buy them. Awesome seats for only $11.00 a ticket was not something I was going to pass up. Well, the day finally arrived. I hadn't told Rhaegan anything about what we were doing which made things even more exciting.
We started out with a little dinner at Noodles & Company (a favorite of mine). Then after dinner I realized I had forgotten sweatshirts for us (I mean seriously). So we ran over to Old Navy and got Rhaegan this adorable fleece (see below).
We then arrived at the arena! I had told Rhaegan before we got there where we were going and the excitement in the car was unbelievable.
I of course gave in and bought her a Sno-cone which came in an adorable Cinderella cup. I'm not going to even mention what it cost me.
The fairies from Sleeping Beauty were hilarious. Their costumes where great!
And when the seven dwarfs came out the place erupted with screams and applause. The whole show lasted for 2 hours and Rhaegan didn't move the entire time. It was so much fun.

5 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

How fun for you two! I am sure she loved the show and spending some alone time with mommy.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. What a great night.

I can imagine how much that snow cone was. Wesley and I took Mallory to the circus a few years ago and I watched all of Mallory's college tuition go right out the door when I wanted to get her some cotton candy. Insane!

Kimmie said...

glad to see you "back"! i almost bought ashton the same fleece, too funny! what cute pictures, looks like you guys are having so much fun there. but, come back soon!

Kate said...

That sounds so fun! Paige would love that. I'll have to keep an eye out for when they come here and hope to get opening night tickets!

Mills Family said...

Looks like Ray had fun, tell her we miss her - and Marlee - and you.