Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recap

We have been so busy lately with school and my new job that blogging has unfortunately taken a back seat. Here's what you've missed over the past month. King's Island was where we spent the most of our summer vacation. Here we are the the Peanuts characters. Linus scared Marlee a little so of course I had to be in there too.Rhaegan loved Sally and of course her pink dress.

And of course Popsicle were a favorite heat-buster.


At the beginning of September we were able to get a wonderful visit from Grandma and Papa Taylor. They were on their way to D.C. and decided to take a detour to good old Loveland, Ohio. We were so happy to have them here. Our first day was spent at the Cincinnati Zoo. The girls LOVED it!!
Marlee imitates an elephant really well so we thought she would love to see a real one. We were right. See thought they were great.

Strolling through the zoo on our way to the next exhibit.
My favorite part!! I love polar bears!

Proud grandparents!

It was a fun but exhausting day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, Cincinnati zoo rocks. Way better than San Diego I think. Second of all, job??? You must blog again.

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture of Rhaegan with grandpa. Hilarious.

Where are you working? You definitely need to catch us up on your life!

Krista Adamow said...

I love that last picture!! So cute and funny. Can't wait to see you guys in 10 days!