Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What we've been up to...

Since arriving in Ohio our day-to-day lives have pretty much remained the same. Of course we have added a few things to make it through each day:
*A new bike for Rhaegan
*Season passes to King's Island (which we've been to 6 times now)
*A nice, big pool right across the street from the house
*A wonderful visit from Uncle Josh, Aunt Krista and their dogs
*Uncle Nick living only 15 minutes away
*Never ending time with Grandma and Papa
*A fridge in the basement with all the pop you could drink
...so really nothing big:)
Uncle Josh, Snarky, Rowdy and Rhaegan enjoying their little pool. It was so hot that day I was about to jump in.
Marlee and Rhaegan and "Peanut 500" at King's Island.

Aunt Krista and Rhaegan getting ready to ride the Pumpkin Patch roller coaster.
This ride is definitely a favorite o Rhaegan's. Marlee wasn't the biggest fan however.

Rhaegan's new bike and helmet are one of the biggest hits. She always wants to go out and ride. We have mapped out a little route for her which makes it a lot easier for me to watch her.
If it hasn't already been blatantly obvious we are having a great time here. The only thing I would change would be making the weather a little cooler. 95 degrees with 99% humidity really doesn't put one in the best of moods.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you guys are having a good time. How wonderful. That heat would be a bit too much though .. good luck with that. You'll miss it come winter time though! I'm not a huge fan of the snow.

Kate said...

Not a bad life. :) The only thing better would be if we also lived nearby, right?
Cute cute pictures!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! I love grandparents- they spoil us! Your girls are getting so big!

Kimmie said...

yeah right you miss us....look at how much FUN you guys are having!!! the girls talk about rae-rae and mar-mar all the time, wish you were here!

Amber said...

Fun, fun. I remember going to Kings Island as a little girl, but definetly Cedar Point is my fav. Glad you guys are having a good time.

emily+brett said...

miss you. but it doesn't look like you miss us. ha ha.

Unknown said...

Must say Kings Island is awesome. We may have to head back to Disney Land so I can do more of the rides there now that I conquered Diamondback and actually like some of those crazy rides that you love so much!