Rhaegan had her first T-ball game last night and I have to say it was one of the cutest things I've witnessed in a while. She was a little nervous at first. She kept saying, "what is I don't hit the ball?" I quickly reassured her that you swing until you hit the ball and you never get out. It's the perfect game! When we arrived at the field she received her shirt (which she was super excited about) and then immediately got in line to bat.
A quick picture had to be taken of her adorable uniform.
She timidly stepped up to plate and waited for her coach to explain what she was suppose to being doing.
She took her first swing and as you can see the ball went backwards instead of forwards. She was quickly reassured that everything was ok and she got another try. Her second swing resulted in a beautiful hit right to the middle of the field. She ran to first and patiently waited for further instructions.
Marlee was a little bored and tired but did pretty well especially since she had her friend there to keep her company.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Coach? I have a name.
Wow that brings back memories. What are your plans? We are anxiously waiting!
Sorry coach. Coach Adam is actually our neighbor and good friend that Rhaegan and Marlee love. Thanks Adam for being so patient and working with Rhaegan and the others!
so cute! i can not wait for steele to be swinging that bat. we're really really going to miss you guys. last night was fun! come visit when you get back.
Post a Comment