This is what we saw on Monday morning when we opened our curtains...I mean seriously, it's the end of May... Luckily it didn't last very long and today was nice and warm.
Ahhhh, lucky you! We live IN the mountains and have had snow spitting down everyday, but nothing has stuck - thankfully! So, I am a loser friend and neglected to wish Shae a happy 33rd Birthday on the 4th. Since when does life get too busy to wish long, lost good buddies well wishes? I send best of wishes to your cute little family... and I must say that sometimes I get a smile on my face when I read your blog... who would have thought Shae would have ended up out-numbered by girls (which is contrary to our upbringing... he was always stuck with me... and the other boys). Glad to see your family is thriving! :)
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
4 comments:
Ahhhh, lucky you! We live IN the mountains and have had snow spitting down everyday, but nothing has stuck - thankfully! So, I am a loser friend and neglected to wish Shae a happy 33rd Birthday on the 4th. Since when does life get too busy to wish long, lost good buddies well wishes? I send best of wishes to your cute little family... and I must say that sometimes I get a smile on my face when I read your blog... who would have thought Shae would have ended up out-numbered by girls (which is contrary to our upbringing... he was always stuck with me... and the other boys). Glad to see your family is thriving! :)
I can not get over this weather. It's ridiculous! Where is summer? I want the heat already! I'm ready for flip flops, swim suits, and a tan!
Seriously I know- we wanted to take to boys to the zoo for Carson's birthday but it was snowing outside- so sad. Summer come soon!!
I LOVE it! But then I love the cold weather over the hot weather. I know I'm weird.
Post a Comment