Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shae's Birthday

This post is a little late, I know. Shae's birthday was at the beginning of this month so I thought I would at least try and attempt a blog before his "month" was over. We had a really good day that day. It started out with a yummy breakfast for the birthday boy. He opened his present then because Rhaegan couldn't wait any longer. Marlee was just excited to be eating.
I made Shae his favorite "cake" this year; Mint chocolate chip ice cream pie with an Oreo crust. It is very similar to the Asphalt Pie at Wingers just a lot cheaper.

And Rhaegan of course had to get him is favorite candy; Swedish Fish.

I hope he had a good day. We sure enjoyed celebrating it with him.

2 comments:

PapaCupps said...

Happy Birthday, Old Man.

mapacupps said...

Happy Happy Happy Shae! We know you had a great day.