Monday, May 3, 2010

We're Back!

I wish I had a good excuse for my little hiatus from blogging but I don't. My life just seemed to have gotten ahead of me and now I'm finally catching up. The past three weeks have been pretty busy. We got to enjoy some gorgeous weather and a lot of playground time. The farmers tans are now in full bloom and the need to bare a little too much skin has arisen. I do love this time of year, though. Rhaegan loves riding her bike and Marlee has become obsessed with the swings. Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately. Rhaegan was invited to a princess birthday party. Everyone had to come dressed up as their favorite prince/princess. Rhaegan was beyond excited for this particular day.
Marlee is our little nudist. She screams when she has to get dressed and is as happy as ever when she can roam the house completely naked.

These little moments make me smile.

We've been able to have lots of friends over. This picture makes us all crack up!


And of course we have been enjoying some yummy treats. Oreos have become a must-have in our house. Marlee has even perfected the art of dunking. We hope your spring is making you smile as well.



6 comments:

n.davis said...

k. that picture of conner's face is so funny! That is the expression i got at the birthday party too. just wide eyed and not sure what to think. haha.


your girls are so cute! let me know when you wanna do pictures. i'm so excited to take them!!!!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Marlee's naked picture is so freaking cute-and when a baby sleeps- sigh- it is so cute! We miss the Taylors we need to hang out soon!

Krista Adamow said...

Marlee has a little ba-dunk-a-dunk!! Definitely the Cupps butt! I LOVE IT :)

mapacupps said...

Marlee should have been named Krista, since they both like to be in the buff. I had trouble keeping clothes on her as well. Darling pictures, thanks for the update.

PapaCupps said...

I to loved the pics and update. Can wait to see you all soon.

PapaCupps said...

too and can't