I know I said this particular post would come the day after Rhaegan's favorites were posted but as you can see I it's been much longer than a day. Oh well, better late than never.
Marlee:
Likes:
1. Marlee loves to take a bath. If she hears any water running she begins to flap her arms and squeal with delight.
2. Hair. She love to pull it, play with it, eat it (I know, disgusting right).
3. A blanket touching her face when she's going to sleep. It actually ends up over her entire face by the time she's completely asleep
4. Chicken nuggets
5. Cold air hitting her face
6. Toothbrushes
7. Sippy cups with juice in them. She loves any kind of juice
8. Music of any kind. Her little body begins to bounce to the best every time
9. Giving kisses. They are open-mouth with some tongue but it's still cute
10. Making huge messes!! She can destroy any room in a matter of seconds
Dislikes:
1. Having something taken away from her. She screams quite loudly
2. Getting dressed after a bath or in the morning
3. Getting her diaper changed
4. Baby food. Well I think it's just the fact that we are feeding it to her and she's not doing it herself. She very independent.
5. Being in her car seat
6. Socks
7. Yogurt with pieces of fruit in it
8. T.V.
9. Having her nose wiped
10. Being wrapped up in a blanket
Her little personality makes us laugh and can drive us crazy but we love her.
2 comments:
You really know your girls. They are so different, yet look so much a like. Hope they are feeling better.
Marlee's jammies are adorable and she is just too cute! You're a great Mom!
Post a Comment