Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!
Yesterday we celebrated a special day. It's been 5 wonderful years since Shae and I took the plunge into eternal bliss. Okay, that's a little extreme I know. I do what Shae to know though, that I love him and appreciate everything he does for our family. I would not be the person I am today without him by my side. Our day was simple yet perfect.
I was surprised with a beautiful arrangement of daisies in the morning. Shae actually got online and researched what flower was suppose to be given on your 5th anniversary

We then got to go to dinner and I movie which was absolutely fantastic.

The day wasn't quite over though. When we arrived home from our date I had a little present waiting for me. "The Proposal" is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
Thank you, Shae for a wonderful day. I love you!!



2 comments:

Kate said...

I was thinking of you two all day and never called. Sorry! I did remember! Happy 5th!

mapacupps said...

Sure glad you had a happy day.