Monday, January 25, 2010

Better late than never...

I know this post is a little belated. I had all these photos on my camera and then my camera broke resulting in my forgetting all about them. Anyway, I finally uploaded them and of course I needed to share Rhaegan's special day with everyone. She was able to celebrate her birthday with her closest friends at Carl's Jr. She has now labeled "opening presents" as her favorite thing to do. Having a birthday so close to Christmas is going to cause some "spoiled" moments in our house, I can just feel it.She had a great time playing and opening gifts. She received so many great things.
Play-Doh is the best and this caddy is so much fun. I sometimes find Shae enjoying it even more than Rhaegan does.


This wrapping paper is what Rhaegan liked the best.

Homemade cupcakes with pink frosting and sprinkles. I could have made tofu cake and it would have been fine just as long as the pink frosting was on top of it.

It was a great day!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

E has that same caddy and she LOVES it! I agree birthdays and Cmas should not be celebrated together, but since we have no choice in the matter...spoiled it was we end up with. =)

mapacupps said...

Darling pictures. Thanks heavens for places like Carl's Jr and McD where you can take the parties and leave the mess.