Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Independence Day

We spent the 4th up in Idaho with all of Shae's family this year. It was great to get to see everyone especially Shae's brother Brant and his family whom we don't see that often. Rhaegan was beyond excited to be with all of her cousins. I think I maybe saw her 3 times the entire vacation. She was up at 6 and was going nonstop until 10 each night. It was great to see her having so much fun and exploring new things such as boating, four wheeling, fireworks, Dilly bars, and much more. These two are like two peas in a pod. They were inseparable.
Everyone loves Papa!


Rhaegan in her fourth of July t-shirt and adorable hairdo (Thanks Hailey).

Looks at these blondies! Marlee may become a blond, but her brown hair is sticking around for a little bit longer.

Movie night in pj's was a big hit.


Rhaegan getting ready for her first boat ride. She was super excited about the ride but was a little unsure about her suit. She wanted to borrow it from her cousin but when she put on the top she was completely confused as to why she couldn't pull it down over her belly button. I kept having to explain to her that this suit showed her tummy. It was pretty funny watching her fiddle with it.

Oldest and youngest grand kid; 15 and 4 months


3 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

Rhaegan looks really happy with all of her cousins. I don't think movies in your pjs will ever get old!! And it looks like Marlee is almost in need of a bigger "My auntie loves me" onesie. I will see what I can find! Can't wait to see you guys in 8 days :)

Anonymous said...

Between you coming up to Idaho and me going down to Utah maybe one of these days we'll just collide and see each other!

mapacupps said...

What wonderful pictures. The girls look so happy and are adorable. Four days and I'll get to see them, can't wait.