Marlee is 4 months old now! Where does the time go? She is so full of personality. She loves to smile and anything and everything but has not laughed out loud yet. I always have Rhaegan dance around to try and provoke a squeal but nothing has happened yet.

At her 4 month check up her doctor said she looked great! She was 13 lbs and 25" tall. Since she was born she has had the hardest time eating and would be extremely fussy after each meal. We tried everything we possibly could think of from reflux medicine to me having to stop eating any dairy. Nothing seemed to make a difference. So after a few tears and guilty feelings I had to stop breastfeeding and now Marlee is on Alimentum, a hypoallergenic formula (which is EXTREMELY expensive and stinks). She is doing a lot better, not 100% but a whole lot better. Good thing she's cute. It makes spending $25 every 5 days worth it.
8 comments:
I still can't believe how much she looks like Rhaegan did. But maybe that's just my "old" memory. You'll have to post a comparison. She is adorable anyway.
Yeah I agree... she is looking more like Rhaegan everyday! 4 DAYS :)
Her hair looks like it is getting lighter! She's such a happy little thing.
That really stinks about the formula. I hope her insides work things out. Poor thing!
I'm excited that I get to meet Marlee in just 4 days.
Nick
4 months? Are you kidding me? She's way too cute. That stinks about nursing and expensive formula and all that jazz. Sorry.
Mallory wouldn't laugh out loud for a long time. She would smile all the time, but we could never get her to laugh. Wesley and I always said that we just aren't that funny, so that's why she never laughed. =o)
Looks like she's going to be a little blondie like her big sister & Momma! She's a little doll! Her hair reminds me of Jeremiah's when he was a baby.
What a happy baby. Don't feel bad about the nursing. I think there's too much pressure on moms to nurse and to keep nursing even if there are problems. Aside from one month of partial nursing with Jacob all of my kids have been bottles from day one, and guess what? They're healthy, happy, smart, and totally normal.
I totally here you on the fussiness thing. Somehow I survived Ryans first 3 months, lucky for us the older they get the better they get. I'm glad you found something that is working for her. Hope you guys have fun on your vacation to!
Post a Comment