Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beach Bums

Here are a few pictures of us at the beach. We are having so much fun this year (of course we have fun every year). Having two babies in the house is interesting and Rhaegan has been enjoying her one-on-one time with all of the adults. The weather has been gorgeous. Not too hot with a little bit of rain each day. It's a nice change from the previous years when the weather was so hot you almost didn't want to even open the front door in fear of breaking out into a drenching sweat. Rhaegan was trying so hard to get Marlee to look at the camera. Marlee likes to look at the ocean but touching it is a different story.
Aunt Krista tried to get Marlee use to the water little by little. She was ok with it until it touch more of her than just her feet.


I know I'm her mother but I have to say she's pretty darn cute.

Krista and Marlee with Colleen and Norah. These two little girls became immediate friends.


Playing in the sand is something we ALL do everyday. Nick builds some amazing sand castles. Rhaegan loved filling the buckets with water and then shoveling sand into them. I know, sounds fun right?
More pictures to come...it's only Wednesday!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love your family picture. I love that Rhaegan is making Marlee look at the camera. What a good big sister. =o) Looks like you guys are having a great time. Can't wait to see more!

Kate said...

Great pictures! How nice to have the good weather. Sounds like everything is going well this year. That family picture on the beach is darling. I love Marlee's little outfit. And nice to see Norah! How great to have Krista around. She's always so helpful with the kids.

mapacupps said...

Glad your trip has been fun. Grandma and Papa have sure enjoyed having so much time with the girls.

Anonymous said...

That top picture is my favorite. I have to laugh at Rhaegan pushing Marlee's head up. My 3-year-old would do the exact same thing and think nothing of it.

Kenneth said...

I see the Beach but wheres the BUMS