Rhaegan was able to get her first bike (ok it's a big wheel) thanks to her Uncle Josh and Aunt Krista. She received some belated birthday money and I immediately knew what she would want to buy with it. She still doesn't know how to peddle but I'm sure that will come really quick especially since we've been having such beautiful weather which allows her to practice ALL DAY outside. Thanks again!! We love you Josh and Krista!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute Kendall! I can't believe how long Rhaegan's hair is! It's crazy. She's so adorable and getting so big! I love all your posts and I LOVE the blast from the past pics. Too cute!!
Looking good. I bet that big wheel is really fast!!!!!
What a little Kendall! The boys are really going to chase her. Grandma Cupps loves her RhaeRhae.
I love the bike and perfect timeing for the weather.
Post a Comment