Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's almost Turkey Time!

I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner when I walk into the living room and see Rhaegan and Shae enjoying an afternoon football game while eating potato chips and dip. It was so cute I had to capture it on film.


It also got me thinking about what I'm thankful for this year, so here it goes:



1. My loving husband who helps out so much around the house I feel like there's nothing left for me to do


2. My beautiful daughter who brings a smile to my face everyday.


3. The Christmas season.


I am thankful for many other things too but the list would probably be extremely long and boring to read. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgivings.



2 comments:

Kate said...

Great things to be thankful for! Don't you love this time of year??

papa Cupps said...

I am thankful for such a wonderful daughter, granddaughter, and son-in-law. Tell Rhaegan hi from papa Cupps.