Saturday, June 22, 2013

Harper

Harper is almost one and I can't believe how quickly time has gone since last July. I have always been anxious for my kids to get older, more independent. But when I think about Harper getting older I get extremely sad. I really don't want her to grow up. Unfortunately, I'm not magic so I can't make her stay a baby forever. She is definitely growing a hilarious personality. Se LOVES food! No matter what it is she will beg for a bite. She loves watching her two o,set sisters play and often times joins I the fun (against her dad's wishes). When she gets excited, which is all the time, her legs extend out completely straight and she starts to shake. It's hilarious to watch. We love this little lady. She is definitely one of a kind. 




2 comments:

Kate said...

She's so stinkin' cute!

mapacupps said...

I love the pictures. Harper is not a baby anymore.