Thursday, May 10, 2012

Is it Summer?

I was a little confused yesterday when I looked outside and saw my little ladies enjoying the slip n' slide we had put away seven or so months ago. The weather was fabulous; high 70's and nothing but sun. Of course Marlee didn't really do the slip n' slide, she just sat in the pool of water at the bottom (she hates things being sprayed at her). Rhaegan, on the other hand, is definitely our little adventure seeker. She loves to do anything involving water.


It was so fun watching them squeal with pure glee after each trip down the mat 


I know what you're thinking, high 70's isn't exactly hot and I would have to agree. That is why after each turn they each ran back to their towels to warm up before going again. 


Marlee even has to have a skirt on her swimsuit. She is officially a little diva 


This is where Marlee spent most of her time. I love warm spring weather. I might be singing a different tune the hotter the weather starts to get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They have so much energy...hopefully this helps!