It was Marlee's birthday this past Friday and let me tell you it was a weekend filled with nothing but fun. Friday morning we had rainbow pancakes with bacon and opened presents. She had been asking about her presents for about 4 days so I was anxious to let her open them so I didn't have to hear about them anymore. We then all got ready for the day and at lunch time headed over to good old McDonalds for some happy meals and Play Place time (Marlee's choice of course).
We then headed over to Wahooz, an indoor fun center where Rhaegan and Marlee both got 20 tokens to try their hand at winning some major tickets (didn't really happen though).
Next was Red Robin for dinner (another Marlee choice). It was a treat from Grandma and Papa Taylor. She got balloons and her very own ice cream sundae. What more could the birthday girl ask for?
Saturday was her little "party" with her cousins. We had a noodle bar with different sauces because noodles are one of the only things Marlee will eat.
The birthday weekend is now over and it's back to real life. We love this little girl and can't believe she's already 3 years old. I was definitely a little sad Friday morning when I woke up and realized my little goose wasn't going to stay little forever. We love you, Marlee and hope you had a great birthday!
2 comments:
I seriously can't believe she is three! She is just darling!
Sounds like an exhausting weekend, but fun. Darling pictures.
Post a Comment