This post is pretty random but I wanted to keep my semi-good run of posting weekly. These yummy muffins were my Christmas morning surprise for the family. For those of you who have ever been to the breakfast buffet at Little America in Salt Lake City know about the blueberry muffins they have there. They are divine!! These were of course no where near as good as those, however they still made my mouth water as I peeled the paper back from each one. The recipe was from ourbestbites.com for those of you who want to partake of the delicious goodness.
Our girls have their "time-outs" at the top of the stairs. Marlee can often be found there so I'm fearing she is becoming accustom to the location. One morning as I'm doing a little tidying up I come around the corner to find several of Marlee and Rhaegan's stuffed animals lined up nicely at the top of the stairs. I asked the girls what was going on and their response was, "They were very bad so they have to go to time out. They only have 2 minutes left so please don't talk to them." Well at least they understand the rules behind time-out.
2 comments:
What smart little girls. The muffins look awesome. I will have to check out the website.
Hi Kendall! I just found your blog! Fun to see what your family is up to. We miss seeing your cute little family and having you guys over for football games.
Post a Comment