Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Rhaegan had her first kindergarten field trip last week to one of the local pumpkin patches. She really wanted me to go so I signed up to be a chaperon. It was a lot of fun. It had been warm almost everyday before the field trip so I wasn't prepared for the 40 degree morning we had on the day of the field trip. I just had Rhaegan and her "buddy" run a round a lot to keep warm.


This slide was a favorite amongst all the kindergartners. There was always a line to go down it.


 This spiderweb was so amazing. Rhaegan had a great time pretending to be a spider catching a fly.


 Of course at any pumpkin patch there has to be an animal barrel train.


 I have a picture just like this one from one of my field trips as a little girl. I had to capture the moment.

Luckily they had a mini corn maze because I was a little nervous to let a bunch of five year olds run wild through the big one.
It was a great field trip. Of course Rhaegan's favorite part was riding the bus to and from the patch. Oh the things kids find fun.

No comments: