This past weekend was Caldwell's Homecoming weekend and man did it bring back memories. Eleven years ago I had my homecoming. Our nephew, had been nominated as Homecoming King so of course we were going to support him by attending every activity we could. First stop, the parade!
The girls had a blast at the parade. There was a ton of candy and some amazing "I'm so cool" performances by the high school students.
It was actually kind of cool that day but the sun was out in full force. Marlee was not enjoying the bright light so she decided to wear my sunglasses.
The nominees for Homecoming King and Queen were in the first cars in the parade so the girls got to see their cousin first thing. It looked like he was really having fun. Oh to be a senior again.
Then that night was the football game. And yes, I was so excited to go. I hadn't been to a high school football game in over 10 years so I was really looking forward to it. Plus, I was super excited to see if Seth won. And HE DID!!! I was given the job of taking pictures but I did not deliver. I was too excited once they called his name as the King.
We had a great day and really enjoyed being a part of Seth's big win. Congratulations, Seth. We love you!
1 comment:
What a fun event. Boy you can see that Darren is Seth's dad, they are identical. It was great seeing a picture of all of you. We miss you.
Post a Comment