Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hair Day

When I was little my mom would put my hair in these exact rollers for church and picture days. When I found them I thought I would see how Marlee like looking "fancy." Rhaegan had already had her hair curled several times with rollers so she was a pro. Marlee's hair has gotten so long I thought it would be a perfect time to attempt a little styling.

She was such a trooper. She didn't move once (probably out of confusion and fear).


Rhaegan was so proud of Marlee's hair and how well she was cooperating.


Well...maybe she didn't enjoy it so much. This face tells it all. There isn't an after picture because my camera died and her hair doesn't keep curls at all. It was a fun experience (for me) at least. I love having girls!!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

We miss you guys! Marlee is so adorable.