Friday, February 11, 2011

Where have i been?

I never thought my blog would take a back seat to my life (since my blog is about my life) but it has. I have barely had time to shower (I try to at least get a shower every couple of days) let alone update my blog each week. I do have a lot to write about but my professional status as a blogger is out the window. I am going to try to update as much as possible but until my crazy life calms down you may be seeing a few more of these "breaks" as I'd like to call them.

Quick update:

-Rhaegan speaks phonetically now. Each letter of each word is sounded out one at a time. It makes for some long conversations.
-Marlee is still a handful albeit a cute one. She enjoys screaming at everything. I have lost hearing in both my ears.
-My job is going pretty well. I can't wait for the day when I can go back to being a full time Mom but for now I'll do what I have to do.
-Shae is still working unbelievably hard and is making a lot of progress. I would give more details but I can't and I really don't know much anyway.
-My mom had back surgery a week and a half ago and decided to go on a little walk after only 7 days (not allowed). While walking she slipped on the ice, fell and broke her wrist. Not just any break either. Her radius bone basically broke completely off the hand bone. Needless to say she can't do any of the things she's use to doing so luckily I'm here to help and my sister came down to help as well. It's weird when it's you bathing your mom instead of the other way around.
-Marlee has been going #2 on the toilet which is fantastic!
-Shae has been in Utah for the past week and a half and tonight he comes home! That's the best news thus far.

More to come soon (I hope)

1 comment:

mapacupps said...

You think it is weird bathing your mom, what do think I feel like?? But I really do appreciate all the help.