Our Christmas was wonderful this year. We had Krista and Josh down from Michigan and Nick of course lives down the street. Unfortunately Quinten and Kate and their family weren't able to come. We really missed having them (the girls especially missed them). We all received some amazing gifts and really enjoyed spending time together as a family. I really wanted some pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses so of course I had Krista capture a few. As you can see from the picture below Marlee wasn't too into the whole photo shoot at first. But after a little bribing she started cooperating.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh, how cute are they??!!! Paige has been asking about ten times a day if she can talk to Rhaegan on the computer. Those two would have a lot of fun together! Paige was still kind of young the last time they were together. Oh, I wish we could see you....
Wow Rhaegan looks like a mini version of you in that second picture. Cute pictures. :)
Yup. Rhaegan is Kendall and Marlee is KD.
It's great to have darling girls to photograph and a wonderful photographer in the family. I just wish all of the grandchildren could have been here.
I love Rhaegans hair! So cute. I can't believe how big Marlee is too. Cutie pies.
Post a Comment