Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of School


Rhaegan had her first day of school last Wednesday and from the look on her face you can see her excitement about the whole thing. She was so thrilled about meeting her new teacher and seeing her new classroom but most of all she couldn't wait to use her new Hello Kitty backpack! It was a fun day. I can't believe my little girl is in school.

New shirt, new shoes, cute hair-do...

And of course her backpack!

I was so proud of her. She loved her first day and couldn't wait to go back. It was also nice because Grandma and Grandpa Taylor were in town and got to go with us to drop her off and see her classroom.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is WAY too grown up! I love it! She's adorable.

Ellie said...

she looks so cute on her first day! i should also tell you that funny enough E has the same backpack =)

Colleen Noble said...

She looks so excited...too cute for day 1!

Anonymous said...

Is that preschool? I didn't think she was old enough for kindergarten yet, but maybe I've lost track.

Krista Adamow said...

So So cute!! She is so grown up.

emily+brett said...

aw. did you cry? i would have. but i guess your not as big of a baby as i am.