Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reds!

No I'm not a baseball fan now or anything but when you're gifted fantastic seats by your awesome brother well, I decided to quickly adopt an interest. I love any live sporting event, though especially when you are sitting close enough to hear the ump yell "Strike." I use to go to the Reds games growing up so I was excited to reminisce a little. We grabbed a couple hot dogs and drinks and watched a very exciting game.

Joey Votto up to bat. I wasn't lying when I said we had great seats.


It was 100 degrees when we arrived at 7pm and even though the sun set shortly there after, it remained quite hot as you can see from the sweat on my face.

The games are usually sold out now because they are doing so well. The stadium was packed!

4 comments:

Colleen Noble said...

Go Redlegs!

Nicholas Cupps said...

You're welcome Kendall. I'm just glad you and Shae had fun!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Cute pictures of you two! You look amazing! And it is so nice to have a night out without the kiddos! Miss you guys!

emily+brett said...

i LOVE a good baseball game. jealousy!