This year North Carolina was again a complete blast. I don't know how you could really go wrong with the Outer Banks. I of course took a lot of pictures so I am still trying to choose the ones I really like and want to share with my faithful blog followers. Here are a few to get you started.

Popcorn was a big hit with my girls. Marlee calls it pop so whenever she's asking for it we just assume she wants a Coke or something.

It was so much fun getting to know Kester a little bit better. Him and Suzi are adorable and he is the nicest guy you could ever meet. I'm sure all of my questions to Suzi about Kester and his culture were a lot to take but I sure loved learning about him.

Who goes to the beach to just lay out? Well as you can see my little munchkins do.

Our traditional trip to "Top Dog" was of course delicious. I was dreading it a little because of the "no air conditioning" issue. But it wasn't too bad. There was a slight breeze.

Uncle Josh and Rhaegan. Aren't they cute?
More photos to come....
3 comments:
Fun fun fun! Keep 'em coming!
Looks like you had a great time. I can't believe how blond your girls are. And SO cute!!!
Being sweaty at Top Dog is just not fun. Why can't they get some better fans?
Love the pictures and of course they do reflect the awesome time we had.
Cute pics! Love your little girls! They're so cute!
Post a Comment