Friday, July 9, 2010

The 4th

Our 4th of July was a very hot and humid one this year. That didn't stop our girls from thoroughly enjoying though. To start off the day my parent's neighborhood had a bicycle/scooter/wagon parade which Rhaegan was beyond excited about. We found some leftover balloons and some blue and red ribbon and spent Saturday morning decorating her bike. She was very particular about which color of balloon went where. We then decorated the wagon for Marlee and headed out the door. Marlee unfortunately got sunscreen in her eyes so every picture of her she looks to be in pain. We were patiently waiting for the rest of the kids to arrive so the parade could start.
Keep in mind it was 10:30 am and already 90 degrees!!

We of course had to get a patriotic photo of our family since we were all dress for the occasion.


Shae thought it would be fun to put cans trailing behind Rhaegan's bike as seen on "Dennis the Menace." That idea was quickly removed.
We hope you all had a great 4th!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a classic. I guess not everyone can appreciate quality humor. We had a great 4th.

reno and mel said...

So fun! Are you loving the humidity? I think I'm ready for some dry Utah air! Your family is so cute and I hope you guys get back the same time we do so we can play.