Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

Rhaegan and I have been able to have A LOT of mommy-daughter time lately. Shae has been in Las Vegas for 12 out of the last 14 days. He is basically living there now for work so us girls have had to find fun things to do to fill the 24 hour days. I have really enjoyed spending so much time with Rhaegan (go figure). She is so much fun and makes me laugh constantly. Here's a little peek at what we've been up to..... Of course we had to have a "movie afternoon". I would have done a movie night but I didn't think Rhaegan would last very long. We watched "Nim's Island" (very cute movie by the way), ate popcorn (a must when watching a movie) and drink some yummy Fresca. If you're wondering why we were watching the movie on a portable DVD player it's because I was also babysitting Ashly's little boys and they were both sound asleep in the two rooms with TVs. Rhaegan loved the "slumber party" feel though.

We also made a lot of time for book reading. Rhaegan decided that instead of just reading to me she was going to read to her giraffe as well. You can see Giraffe's head poking out from under a blanket there to the right.

We had a lot of fun together and it looks like we'll be doing this a couple more times. Luckily I will be going to visit my mom and dad during Shae's next trip to Vegas.

3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time. Can't wait to see you in a few days. It's hectic here but we are almost finished with packing the moving truck. Good Bye New York.

Krista said...

Rhaegan and her books! FYI, I like the new baby counter!!

Krista said...

Take pictures of mom and dad's new house!!