This little girl is no longer little; she is 8 years old!! I still can't wrap my head around this concept yet. She was just a baby and now she's getting her ears pierced and completely into fashion. Where did the time go? She told me a couple years ago that she wanted her ears pierced but I told her she had to wait until she was eight years old. Well the time arrived:(
She was so brave and so excited!!! I don't know if I was worried it was going to hurt for her or if I was just sad because she is older but I was so emotional while she was sitting there all brave and stoic.
I try to make my kids' cake each year for their birthdays. Rhaegan wanted a purse cake so I did the best I could. She loved it so it was a success.
Friends and cousins came to celebrate with her making her day super special!!
Grandma Cupps sent a box with 8 presents in it because she was turning 8. Of course for any kids opening 8 presents is a dream come true. Among those eight presents was a pair of gloves and hat. Rhaegan was thrilled because all she has are mittens and mittens are apparently not cool anymore. She was hoping Santa would bring her some gloves for Christmas. Now he doesn't have to:) Happy Birthday, Rhaegan!!! We love you so much and can't believe how grown up you've become. We are so happy and proud to be your parents and hope you had a wonderful day!
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
It really seems like yesterday that Katie and I came to visit you in the hospital after you had Rhaegan. I can't believe it was 8 years ago!! Happy Birthday Rhaegan! You have grown up into an amazing girl and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you will do as you keep growing up.
I am totally impressed with your cake making skills. I have yet to make a cool cake for my kids. They get lame .. or store bought .. which is also lame. =o) You are awesome.
Happy Birthday Rhaegan! Love the pictures!
I can't believe she's 8 years old…I remember you coming to the zoo with me and my kids when you were pregnant with her, and that just doesn't seem that long ago!!! She's just darling…Happy Birthday Rhaegan!
That purse cake is so stinkin' cute! You are amazing. Glad she had a great day!
Darling pictures.
Post a Comment