Sunday, September 8, 2013

Marlee the Preschooler!!

It cannot believe that this little lady is in preschool now. She was just my little baby it seems like only yesterday. She was definitely ready to go though. She has always seemed older than she really is and she always wants to be doing whatever Rhaegan is doing so it was time for her to have something all her own.
Now it's just Harper at home which is weird and a little relaxing:)
She looks too small to be going to school.
Her own locker...she was thrilled!

There were no tears (from Marlee at least) and she didn't even look back as I left. I sure miss her when she's gone but I know she is having a blast. Love you Marlee!!

2 comments:

Nicholas Cupps said...

Holy cow! Time sure does fly.

mapacupps said...

She is going to love it and it will be so good for her.