Saturday, January 19, 2013

Love

This is what I love the most about being a mom; sister-love. I fortunately know what it's like to have a sister and I wouldn't trade it for the world. These three little ladies are going to have each other forever and that makes me happier than words can describe. Rhaegan has grown into a wonderful "2nd Mom" for Harper. She changes diapers, entertains and gives Harper more hugs than she knows what to do with. Marlee has also been a sweet big sister to Harper although that transition took a little bit longer for her. 

 Their smiles make me so happy and I love watching them interact with each other
(Marlee obviously thought the iPad was more important at this particular moment)
 Even though this little peanut, or TT as we like to call her (tiny taylor) isn't the best sleeper I seriously don't think it's possible to love her any more than I already do. She is the sweetest little baby I could have asked for.
I love having 3 daughters!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

So sweet! I love that Rhaegan is so helpful .. what a sweet girl. Zachary and Marlee seem to have similar personalities. He is warming up to Avery. (he also loves the iPad) =o) Love that you have 3 girls! What a joy! Motherhood is amazing.

I hope "TT" starts sleeping better soon. =o)

mapacupps said...

Sure miss being closer to see these three darling girls grow up. It's going too fast.