Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Sister!

Harper Raleigh Taylor


Weighing 6lbs 10oz and measuring 20.5 inches long and as you can see she has a full head of hair. 


Naturally, this is what I was watching as I was pushing her out.  


Sorry for the gross picture. I have to add it for journaling reasons. She didn't cry very much when she came out. It was more of just a whimper.   


My first moments with my little lady. I couldn't believe how much I loved her right from the start. We are so glad you are finally here, Harper! Welcome to the family!

2 comments:

Family of Fun said...

We are so excited and happy for you to add another beautiful girl to your family. What a joy it is to be a mother-the best job in the world! She is beautiful! Please tell your husband hello and thank him for the birthday wishes on facebook (I am not a frequent facebooker), but I am grateful for the well wishes!

Stefanie said...

So glad Harper is here! Hope Labor and Delivery went off without a hitch. =o) Hope you're feeling great and recovering well. What a gorgeous girl! Can't wait to see more pictures!