If you are looking for a reason to vaccinate your child/family against the flu, here is one. I know there are lots of people out there who think the flu shot is bogus or not important. If you never get the flu then ok maybe you can say the flu shot isn't necessary but no one can guarantee they won't get the flu so the shot might be your best option. This was the first year I didn't get my kids the flu shot and I am kicking myself. My poor little girl caught the virus and this is what she's looked like for 4 days. Today her fever finally broke but she's still pretty tired and weak. I'll definitely make sure to not forget the shot this coming winter.
p.s. Shae got the virus first and has been down and out for almost a week. I think he'll also think twice about bad-mouthing the flu shot.
2 comments:
That is seriously the saddest thing I have ever seen. I am so sorry.
I am one of those people who doesn't believe in it though - we never get the shot and we never get sick (knock on wood). Now that I've seen your poor baby, I might think twice. So so sad. Hope she feels better soon .. and hope the rest of you stay healthy.
Poor girl!!! One year I forgot to get it and was sick for forever so we always get it now. Hate that flu!!!!
Post a Comment